Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9000 feet

We walked for 3 hours before we found the group today. Straight up. To 9000 feet. Going back down was faster. Gorillas were GREAT.
Je suis fatigue.

Here are some photos from today - I tried up upload a video but it was too big. I guess that's my next task - figure out how to make the videos smaller so I can put them on the blog!

BTW - I am now officially on the GorillaDoctors website, and my first "official" blog should be posted in about a week. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you on the MGVP site!! Yes I know it's also on the blog, but it's harder to see. Got a little choked up when I read your bio. You're gonna make me an animal lover by the time this is over....aren't you??? Damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe at least a gorilla lover!!!
    And I think you can click on the photos and make them bigger if they are hard to see in the blog.
    Thanks for all the comments on the blog - I love hearing from people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being officially on the MGVP site! Found the bio very informative...BUT...no mention of your emu phase? Guess you can't list it all(that would explain why my name wasn't mentioned...).Makes me wonder what Dr. Beaver would think of you now...his name still makes me laugh! Loved the photos...will NEVER get tired of gorilla pics that you took!xoxo

    ReplyDelete