Sunday, October 4, 2009

Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries!!!

I am eating a bowl as we speak - THANK YOU SANDY AND JIM!!!!!!!!

I laid low yesterday, caught up on emails (as much as one can catch up on emails these days...) and am feeling better this morning. I also planted onions and kohlrabi from seeds, transplanted some beans and squash, and transplanted some flowers. Sara - my 2 "free" tomato plants are doing really well! Sorry to all you northern hemisphere folks - we have a year round growing season here! Felt good to work in the garden. I had been getting a bit frustrated with some silly political and personnel issues, and gardening is my therapy.

And this monring when our guard Faustin walked into my office with my package my mood lifted considerably!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment